zondag, september 11, 2011

Inspiration #2 Kayla Hadlington


























































































































 



 Kayla Hadlington. Well, this is the amazing Kayla. She's one of my greatest heroes and it's pretty obvious why. Kayla has a limitless and ruleless taste of style. Her hair is btw really gorgeous and look at all those colours! Kayla is a young fashionstudent from Birmingham. She has a blog, lookbook, dailybooth, facebook and lots more. But I can't find a way to find out when she started to get ''webfamous''. I only know that she has a lot of followers & ''fans''. Her photographystyle is mysterious and interesting. That's the photostyle I'd like to create in my pictures. So, Kayla's really inspirering, because of her clothingstyle but also her photograpy style. You can read and watch more about her at Kayla's own websites.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten