zaterdag, oktober 22, 2011

New in #5

Big earbutton, Six

Big earbutton, Vintageshop Amsterdam.
''You can choose some earrings from me, as a gift.'' said the charming, beautiful-eyed shopkeeper



Knee highs black and grey, H&M


Black, thin scarf, market at Waterloopplein Amsterdam


Little, suede pocket, Vintageshop Amsterdam




I bought much more, but I couldn't get it right on the picture. I really hate my half-broken camera. Can't wait untill it's my birthday, so I can afford a gorgeous new camera!

Tomorrow is the last day of my holiday, what a shame. I did enjoy it, did you? But my mind & heart are totally messed up somehow. I'm confused because I can't make u my mind, it's like a everlastig shadow around my days. But I'll be fine, in the end. I write quotes everywhere, just to try to feel fine. I listen to music, but somehow it makes me even more broken. Maybe because of the lyrics?
''Everything will be ok in the end, if it's not ok it's not the end.''


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten