woensdag, november 16, 2011

Change my way.

Yeah, friday is finally my sixteenth birthday! I just can't wait, it's gonna be a great time with my friends friday night with lovely drinks & snacks. It's just a great feeling to celebrate something.
And the best of all; I'm gonna get my new camera! I dreamed about it a lot. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. So you'll see a lot of pictures I'm gonna make when I have my new camera in my hands.
That brings me to the point that I'll change this blog. Not completely, but just some changes that need to be changed. I see my sixteenth birthday as a new start. I keep it as a little suprise for you now. Anyways, I'm not numbering the posts anymore and hopefully better pictures because of my camera.



Tal Bachman - She's so high

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten