vrijdag, december 30, 2011

The hero died

Dear readers,
This may not a really lovely suprise, but I'm gonna quit with this blog. It's just no fun for me anymore; that's all. I hope you enjoyed this little time on my ship. This blog will be deleted at 1 Januari.
Ofcourse you can still mail me for questions, tips & trics or just for a little talk.

Ciao,
Loes
failedhero@hotmail.com


Btw; Do you think this hairdo looks good on me? Much shorter and a bobline(?) and maybe in one of those colours? Mail me what you think, cause I need change.




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Aw, I always really loved your blog! You're a wonderful person never forget that! :-)


    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks a lot for your sweet comment!
      I have to admit that I missed blogging alot, so I started fresh with a new photography blog: www.teenage-wrecker.blogspot.com, I hope you'll like it too!
      I also made up tumblr: www.teenagewrecker.tumblr.com
      x

      Verwijderen
  2. Ah, that's awesome. I'll take a look at it. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen