zaterdag, augustus 13, 2011

Welcome in my head.



                                                              Welcome in my head.
                                                              Welcome in my days.
                                           Welcome & enjoy, cause this is my inspirationpage.

Hi, my name is Loes and I'm fifteen years old now. I'm a small girl with a lot of curly hair, living in Holland. I adore too much. I'm always strungling with myself, quess that's what it takes to be a teenager.
Eighteen months ago I started with blogging on my old blog, actually to write. Since then blogging is one of my greatest hobbies.
My other passion is photopgraphing. I want to show people the world through my eyes & thoughts. (I'm very complicated btw, haha.) My biggest wish is to inspire, like a lot of amazing people inspire me! Hope you enjoy your time on my ship.        








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten