maandag, augustus 15, 2011

Pictures #1 Trip to Switzerland & Italy.

                                                               Switzerland

That's me in Switzerland, going to the mountains.








My lovely, owl necklace.




The weather wasn't really nice, we were just walking IN a cloud.



A small town & there was a market. I bought a deerskull with antlers!

My dad.




My little sister.


We had to wear these ugly things in the rain..



We stayed in a really cool house in the mountains in Switzerland. The weather was just terrible but the few was so nice. I couldn't even photograph how beautiful it was. But you can't really shop in Switzerland. It's really expensive and I'd like to go shopping when the sun shines..
But instead of shopping we went to the mountains and walked long distances. Just enjoying the few and the smell of flowers. It was just relaxing while you're losing weight!




                        JESOLO & VENEZIE (Italy)

Cola at the beach of Jesolo in Italy.



I saw these nice shoes that a man was wearing at the boat to Venezie.



This is in a very expensive shop with a lot of old stuff. I really like old stuff!

She looks gorgeous.






Secondhandshop in Venezie, I bought a new winterjacket and more!


Me in a park.



 




                                                           VERONA (Italy)

In the appartment in Verona, birthday of my sister.

In Giardino Giusti, a big, old park in the centre of Verona.















Reading in 'Fashionblogs'








Verona, city of love.







Night table in Verona


I really like the city life.

 This were the pictures of Italy. Italy is just a lovely country and the people are great! Almost every day we ate pizza or pasta as dinner. But I lost after the trip weight, so that makes me happy. In Italy everything is a lot more cheaper, so we have been shopping a lot! You should really do that.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. wow super mooie en leuke foto's!
    ik volg je

    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oke sorry volg dingetje doet even raar bij mij,
    ik probeer het morgen nog eens ;p
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen